Ephesians 1 is such a rich portion of scripture you have to give it your full attention of study and meditation to it. Here is a break down of the chapter to help you discover the powerful truths of your spiritual identity that will change your life!
The Truths of Ephesians 1:3-14…
-  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
- In Christ I am blessed, empowered to prosper by the Father
-  just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
- In Christ I am chosen by the Father
- In Christ I am holy and blameless by the Father
-  having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
- In Christ I have a destiny, a future and a potential
- In Christ I am an adopted son of the Father
-  to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
- In Christ the beloved I am accepted and highly favored by the Father
-  In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace  which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
- In Christ I have been redeemed from poverty, sickness and spiritual death
- In Christ I have been forgiven of all sin—past, present and future
-  having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,  that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth-in Him.
- In Christ I have a spiritual family (the local church) and a future homecoming (the rapture of the church)
-  In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,  that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
- In Christ I have a future inheritance prepared for me (rewards at the Judgment seat of Christ)
-  In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,  who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
- In Christ I am sealed by the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, I belong to God.
- In Christ I have a guarantee, my eternity has been secured by the Holy Spirit
- In Christ I have a resurrected body (purchased possession) awaiting me
The Prayer of Ephesians 1:15-23…
-  Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,  do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
- The Holy Spirit wants to bring these truths to pass in our lives
- We must pray continually (cease not) in the Spirit (in tongues)…
-  that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
- Pray to the Father in Jesus name
- Pray for wisdom and revelation from the Holy Spirit
-  the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
- Pray that you may see and know for yourself what the Father has made available to you through Jesus…
- Pray that you may see and know the hope of His calling
- Pray that you may see and know the riches of His inheritance
-  and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power
- Pray that you may experience the greatness of His power over sin and temptation.
-  which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,  far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.  And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,  which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
- Release God’s power in your life through the authority you have in Jesus Name!
- Jesus is at the Father’s right hand! Jesus is far above the hell world! Jesus Name is far above every other name! Jesus is head of the church! The church has been given all authority and power!
Every day confess God’s Word over your life and pray in the Spirit and the truths of Ephesians 1 will become a reality in your life, you will walk in greater dominion, freedom, health, and prosperity in every area of your life.